Lightning strike starts natural gas fire in Luverne house Friday
A lightning strike prompted a natural gas fire in a Luverne home Friday night. It happened around 11 p.m. at the home of Chad and Kara Swier, who live on the west side of Luverne on Russell … More »
This item is available in full to subscribers. If you are a current subscriber, log in to continue.

Otherwise, purchase a subscription to continue.

You can also purchase this single article, if you prefer. Click here to continue.
Photos and Videos from the Star-Herald
Post your stories, blogs, photos, videos and events